Welcome to the New Term Arrangements
Tuesday, 2nd September 2014 – 8.25am
A Warm Welcome to the Autumn Term and the New Academic Year to all Students Year 7 – 13.
Hope you have all enjoyed an exciting and safe holiday and we look forward to marking the work you have been working hard on throughout the Summer.
- All Studentswill return to School on Tuesday, 2nd September 2014 at 8.25am.
- All Students must be in the building by 8.25am to enable you to arrive at your Form Room by 8.30am prompt.
- All Year 7 Students are to go straight to the Hall when you arrive. Mr. Birrell, your Leader of Achievement and your Academic Tutor will be waiting for you, at 8.25am, ready for Assembly with Ms. Clark at 8.30am.
- Years 8 - 13 must go to their Form Rooms where your Academic Tutor will meet you and give to you information and guidance about the first day back arrangements.
- Please do not worry, there will be lots of Staff in the Exchange assisting Students who need pointing in the right direction.
- We look forward to seeing you all on Tuesday 2nd September, 2014 at 8.25am looking smart in your uniform, wearing correct black leather footwear and appropriate hair style/colour and carrying a suitably sized bag – big enough to fit an A4 sized folder in it ready for a new academic year of outstanding learning.
Enjoy the last weekend of the Summer Holiday!
UNPRECEDENTED EXAM SUCCESS
- Fourth consecutive year of increased performance at GCSE A*-C including English and Maths 75%.
- Just under half of all the results graded at A*-B.
- Gap for Free School Meals students closed to 6 percentage points.
- 97% pass rate at ‘A’ Level with 74% at higher grades of A*-C.
Welcome to North Chadderton School. Please take a look around our website to see all the exciting learning opportunities that we can offer your child. North Chadderton School is a "GOOD" School (Ofsted 2013).
North Chadderton is in the Top 100 most improved state schools on the 2014 league tables. The League table, published in January 2014, shows the School to be in the Top 100 most improved secondary state schools in nationally for 5A*-C including English and Mathematics at GCSE. CLICK HERE
Following on from our good Ofsted report parents will be interested to know of the latest information from Ofsted about the school's performance.
The School Data Dashboard provides a snapshot of school performance at Key Stages. The dashboard can be used by school governors and by members of the public to check the performance of the school in which they are interested and to compare different schools.
The School Data Dashboard complements the Ofsted school inspection report by providing an analysis of school performance over a three-year period. The data covers;
- Expected progress
- Narrowing the gap between disadvantaged and other pupils