THE NORTH CHADDERTON LEARNING JOURNEY
To enable our students to flourish as learners, their time at North Chadderton School is mapped for them to understand the pathway they will follow and the goals they need to work towards.
This journey is mapped out in a number of ways:
- The subject specific knowledge of each curriculum area that they will cover;
- The personal development opportunities that all students will experience;
- The wider opportunities available to them that help to prepare them for the responsibilities and experiences of adult life.
Subject Learning Journeys
For every subject taught at North Chadderton School, we share Learning Journeys with our students that reflect what they will learn over the course of three, five or seven years:
DESIGN AND ENTERPRISE SUBJECTS
- BTEC Enterprise and Applied Business
- BTEC Law
- Design and Technology
- Film Studies
- Food Preparation and Nutrition
HEALTH AND WELL-BEING SUBJECTS
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME