Examinations at North Chadderton School
Over the last five years, our examination results have shown continual improvement with the majority of our year 11 students achieving 5 9 - 5 grades including English and Maths and our Year 13 gaining 3 good A Level passes and moving on to University and employment.
North Chadderton School ensures all regulations and procedures regarding examinations are strictly adhered to and part of this involves ensuring our students are well prepared for the examination period. All examination year groups receive a presentation in assembly by the examinations officer explaining the protocols and regulations and both students and parents are provided with a booklet detailing all the essential information required.
For information explaining the new GCSE grades please click here.
Click here for further information on the new GCSE grades.
DfE information on the new GCSE grades. Click here
Examination & Coursework Essential Information
Please take time to view the documents listed below.
They explain how Awarding Bodies use your personal data and list the regulations for exams and other assessments. You must read these as breaking any regulation, (even unintentionally), may lead to loss of marks and disqualification.
Essential Equipment for Examinations
To ensure a prompt and settled start to the exams we provide all essential stationery for students.
The Academy reserves the right to securely dispose of certificates which have not been claimed after twelve months.
Details of when to collect certificates for the Summer results will be published on this page.
GCE, BTEC, NCFE and GCSE Certificates will be available to collect from school the November following the examinations. When all certificates are in school students/parents will be contacted with specific arrangement for collection.
Downloads – Please click on the link to view the document
Essential Information for Candidates
- 2020 2021 Results and Appeals June 21
- 33101 2021 North Chadderton Centre Policy
- Awarding Bodies Appeal Process
- Information for Candidates Information for Candidates Coursework
- Information for Candidates Non Examination Assessments
- Information for Candidates On screen Tests
- Information for Candidates Privacy Notice
- Information for Candidates Social Media
- Information for Candidates Written Exams
- Information For Students About Malpractice
- No Mobile Phones Poster
- Student and Parent Exams Information Booklet 2021
- Student Guide to Post 16 Qualifications Results
- Warning to Candidates
- 2020 21 November Exams Timetable
- Exams Timetable Jan Feb 2021
- Y11 Mock exams 2021
- Y11 Mock exams 2021 Letter
If you have any questions regarding examinations and certificates please email the Exams Officer:
If you do not have access to email please telephone the Exams Officer on 0161 624 9939 extension 5979. If there is no answer please leave a voicemail message and your enquiry will be dealt with as soon as possible.