North Chadderton

The Oak Trust will provide excellence in teaching, learning and leadership development.
This will be based on safe, inclusive practice which inspires and challenges everyone.
The Oak Trust

School Dinners

The Restaurant is our school dining area, offering a wide choice of healthy, nutritious food and drinks.

The cashless payment system is safe, secure and quick and easy to use.

We use ParentPay for the cashless payment system - Please CLICK HERE to access to access the ParentPay system.

Our modern dining room offers delicious hot and cold food before school, at break and lunchtimes. Healthy and nutritious food, drink and free chilled drinking water is available across the school day.

The school operates a cashless biometric system. Each student has their own account. This system recognises each individual and records how much money is received and spent. It will also record what food and drink is purchased and at what time of day.

Food Menu


Food Price List


North Chadderton Breakfast Price List





Piece of fresh Fruit


Selection of Cold drinks





North Chadderton Break Price List





Cheese on Toast


Breakfast Panini


Breakfast Pizza


Piece of Fresh Fruit




Selection of cakes- biscuits


Selection of cold drinks


Yoghurt Pot







North Chadderton Lunch Price List

Main Meal


Combi Meal- Main Meal Option


Combi Meal – Curry Club or Pasta


Pasta King


Pasta King with cheese topping


Curry Club


Hot filled wraps


Burger in a brioche bun


Jacket Potato 1 filling


Extra fillings


Hot pie


Slice of pizza


Assorted hot filled paninis


Cold Pasta pot


Fruit Pots



£1.60 /£1.80



Bread Roll





 Free School Meals

To apply

You do not need to make a separate claim for free school meals if you are already in receipt or have applied for Housing Benefit or help with your Council Tax.

Oldham Council will use the information and evidence you have already provided to them to confirm your entitlement to free school meals. The exception to this is if you live outside the borough and you child goes to an Oldham school. Then you will need to apply through your local council.


You can get free school meals if your child attends a local authority maintained school (not private) and you receive one of the following: 

  • Income Support (IS)
  • Income-based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA)
  • An income-related employment and support allowance
  • Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
  • Child Tax Credit (provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit) and have an annual income (as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs) that does not exceed the current year’s level
  • the Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
  • Working Tax Credit during the four-week period immediately after your employment finished, or after you start to work less than 16 hours per week.
  • Universal Credit, provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400 (£616.67 per month) )


  • You, as the parent or guardian, must Receive Child Benefit for the child you are responsible for.
  • Children who receive IS or IBJSA in their own right are also entitled to receive free school meals.
  • Children who receive “education suitable for children who have not attained compulsory school age” will still need to satisfy the additional requirement of “receiving education both before and after the lunch period”, before being eligible to receive free school meals. 

There are also cases where the parent/guardian whose children may be eligible for free school meals is not on Housing Benefit/Council Tax Reduction, i.e. where they are not the householder.  This is generally the case where the pupils’ parent/guardian lives in another household.

If your circumstances change:

If your or your child’s circumstances change free school meals may be withdrawn, the most common reasons include:

  • The parent or guardian ceases to receive a qualifying benefit
  • The child leaves school
  • The family move out of the borough
  • The child goes onto packed lunches (long term)
  • The child is absent from school for a long period of time

All changes of circumstance must be reported by the benefit claimant (schools can also report changes of circumstance).

Contact for Free School Meals:

If you have any queries about free school meals you can contact the Council on: