Government Guidance for Parents - Online Harms
The government has produced a useful web page listing sources of advice and support for keeping children safe. The guide includes information about:
- Protect children from domestic abuse and violence
- Relationship abuse
- Child Sexual Abuse and Exploitation (CSE)
- Sexual assault referral centres
- Criminal Exploitation and County Lines, violence and gangs (CCE)
- Protecting children from radicalising content
- Online child safety
- Mental health
- Cyber Bullying
- Age-inappropriate content and parental controls
- Apps to help children stay safe online
- Consensual or non-consensual sharing of nude and semi-nude images and/or videos (also known as sexting or youth produced sexual imagery)
The following link takes you to a document called Advice to parents and carers on keeping children safe online.
The following link takes you to a document called Guidance, support for parents and carers - to keep children safe online.